GSoC (Week #7) - Update

by 20:36 0 comments

Demo Android app using BBBAndroid


Week #7:

Goals Achieved:
  • Android app for SPI for 74HC595 present on bacon cape completed (link).
  • Video tutorial for GPIO app (link).
  • Video tutorial for PWM app (link).
  • Video tutorial for ADC app (link).
Issues:
  • Have problem with one of my beaglebone(its not working) :(
  • My adxl345 breakout board is also not working. (So could not develop Android app for SPI using it).
  • I have ordered new adxl345 breakout board. After that I will try to access it using SPI.
 Goals for next week:
  • Android app for UART.
  • Sample Code to access USB.

Regards,
Ankur Yadav

Alpha Yankie

Software & Hardware Hacker

I believe in truth, freedom + following the trail of our curiosities. I'm all for learning into life. And then, learning some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment