GSoC - 2015

by 02:36 0 comments

(for Beagleboard.org)

Demo Android app using BBBAndroid


I am very excited. I got selected in Google Summer of Code - 2015 for Beagleboard.org . Here is link to my Abstract.

Assigned mentors: Anuj Deshpande, Andrew Henderson
Abstract: BBBAndroid is mainly designed to enable users to run Android on our favorite embedded linux board (i.e. Beaglebone Black). "Demo Android app using BBBAndroid" project focuses on the demonstration of apps that can run on Android which makes use of some awesome peripherals support of the BeagleBone Black like ADC, GPIO, I2C, SPI, USB, CAN , PWM, UART etc. Future task could be to make simple APIs for interfacing BBB peripherals using NDK.

Unknown

Software & Hardware Hacker

I believe in truth, freedom + following the trail of our curiosities. I'm all for learning into life. And then, learning some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment