GSoC (Week #3) - Update

by 05:55 0 comments

Demo Android app using BBBAndroid


Week #3:

Goals Achieved:
  • Got HDMI to VGA converter working. (supplied VCC and GND from beagle to 18th(VCC) and Gnd pin of HDMI )
  • Studied functioning of I2C bus
  • Used this library for developing I2C api.
  • C code api for I2C bus using file system here.
  • Developing Android app for adc here.
Issues:
  • HDMI to VGA convector was not working. (took some time to hack the circuit and get it solved)
  • My 5V mouse was not working with beagle had to use 3.3V mouse. 
  • Adc android app is giving error. (still have to solve the issue)
 Goals for next week:
  • Completing ADC app
  • Understanding the AsyncTask.
  • Understanding SPI bus.
  • Implementing API for SPI

Alpha Yankie

Software & Hardware Hacker

I believe in truth, freedom + following the trail of our curiosities. I'm all for learning into life. And then, learning some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment